InkViro Ltd, Telephone: 01462 681864 Email: info@InkViro.co.uk. Inkviro Ltd. buys unused ink cartridges & toner cartridges.The Seller is the user of the site that will offer genuine original inkjet cartridges shown with a buy-back value.
A FREEPOST service is provided. Conditions for returning inkjet cartridges for reuse, is for genuine original make ink cartridges with a minimum total value of £15. Royal Mail returns are subject to maximum package/carton sizes as set out in the section "How to Pack Inkjets & FreepPost Label". For acceptance by Royal Mail for returns via their service, senders must adhere to package/carton sizes/weights as shown on this site.
1. Inkviro Ltd. bears no responsibility for failed returns as a result of Royal Mail's (The Post Office) performance. It is not a guaranteed Royal Mail service. We are not liable for Royal Mail's performance, or lack of. If your seller order has a high value, or is of a large quantity of inkets, you may wish to consider paying extra for the security of Recorded Delivery.
2. We ask all customers to takes some care when packing ink cartridges. If we receive a box or parcel badly packed, and/or in insufficient packaging, We may automatically deduct 10% for damages. Guidance on how to pack for sending is shown, with images, in "How to Pack Inkjets & FREEPOST".
3. Some manufacturers supply different capacity cartridges (set-up or starter inks) free with a new printer on initial purchase and "set-up". You may include these for recycling-waste disposal, however, they have zero value.
4. HP Instant Ink Programme is designed to ensure the consumer returns these used inks back to HP ONLY. This is to prevent these cartridges getting back into the market for recycling. These may be included for disposal, however, they have no value as they are not for resale, as stated clearly on te HP packaging
5. Inkviro Ltd. reserves the right to decline any cartridge(s) offered to it, including the right to return back to any sender, any carton/package of cartridges sent in, which do not meet our needs or requirements.
6. Your can sell ink cartridges with quick payment: When offering inkjets to sell, for payment to be made you must include your details with a package/carton/box sent, including name/company & email. Once all inkjets have been checked, we will verify.by email the number against the Seller Order & the total value. We will ask for either your bank or PayPal Account details if preferred, (& vat registration no. If applicable) for making payment usually within 24-48 working day hours (Mon-Fri: 9 - 5pm)
7. Any offer made to purchase printer cartridges is subject to our physical inspection of those goods. We reserve the right to decline or rescind any offer made. This is to safeguard us in the event that items are subsequently found to be not as described/offered, or damaged with no potentila resale value.
Under the Contol of Pollution Act 1988, we provide a Duty-of-Care for your Environmental records keeping. Our valid Certificate of Registration Under The Control of Pollution Act 1990 can also be viewed at the site as a "read only document". Validity of the document can be done by contacting The Environment Agany: telephone: 03708 506506.